Wrist Malas, one pair
Wrist Malas, aka, Buddhist Prostration Beads or Japa Wrist Malaare convenient to wear on your wrist or tuck into your pocket/purse. They are reasonably priced, and make excellent gifts too.
Select any two Wrist Malas of your choosing from those shown.
Important note: The larger bodhi seed wrist malas are big and do not fit snugly against the wrist. Thus, the bodhi seed is a best choice for men. For women the 7-8mm sizes are best.
Description of each Wrist Mala:
- Aventurine Wrist Mala - 22, 8 mm beads, no tassel.
- Amethyst Wrist Mala - 23, 8 mm beads. This Mala will fit most small to medium sized wrists comfortably. However, if you are large boned it will be too tight at the 23 bead design.
- Bodhi Tree Wrist Mala - 21, 10 mm bead, with tassel and guru bead. And now with a red tassel and white fluted bead next to the tassel.
- Dark Bodhi Seed Wrist Mala - 23, 10-12 mm beads.
- Dark Bodhi Seed wrist Mala with turquoise bead accent - 23, 10-11 mm beads.
- Carnelian Wrist Mala - 22, 8 mm beads, no tassel.
- Crystal Wrist Mala - 22, 7-8 mm beads, no tassel.
- Hematite Wrist Mala - A very powerful stone used throughout the ages to make magical objects. It acts as a magnet that transforms spiritual power into determined action.8mm beads.
- Lotus Seed Wrist Mala - 27, 7- 8mm beads with red ties. This size will fit anyone with a medium to large size wrist better. This is a perfect companion to our full 108 bead lotus seed Mala shown elsewhere on this page.
- Rosequartz Wrist Mala - 22, 8 mm beads, no tassel.
- Sandalwood wrist Mala with tassel 8-9 mm beads, MAJMW-SW.
- White Yak Bone Wrist Mala - This mala is very striking. We create this from 27, 7-8 mm beads, with an image of Buddha on the guru bead. It will fit most women well, not recommended for men since the size is smaller.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.